W4WDA’s winter meeting will be held again this year at Hidden Waters Golf Course in Waupaca WI on Jan 12th at 9am. Please bring a dish to pass and as in years past W4WDA will provide hot beef sandwiches.
MW4WDA & W4WDA Fall convention Agenda
Wintergreen Resort and Conference Center
October 19-21, 2018
Hospitality Room 7:00pm – ?
W4WDA B.O.D. Meeting 8:30am – 9:00am
General Membership Meeting 9:00am – 11:00am
Lunch on your own 11:00am-2:00pm
Trail/Vehicle Spec. Meeting 2:00pm –4:00pm
MW4WDA B.O.D. Meeting 8:30am – 9:00am
General Membership Meeting 9:00am – 11:00am
THIS YEARS FALL CONVENTION WILL ONCE AGAIN BE HELD BACK IN THE DELLS…
WHERE: Wintergreen Resort in Wisconsin Dells, 100 North Gasser Road, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
WHEN: Oct. 19-21.
ROOM RATE: Same as the last few years, rooms are $79.00 we have a 20 room block with a choice of 10-double queen, 5-king with sleeper sofa or 5-king with whirlpool.
RESERVE YOUR ROOM AT: 800-648-4765, Block is under MW4WDA.
Please RSVP by September 25 to Sam Vandenberg at
email@example.com on Facebook or call 920-268-6869
Please review the Trail Rules and Regulations for the upcoming Event. Fun on the Farm Being held at Frontanc Farms.
Wisconsin 4 Wheel Drive Association
April 14, 2018 Spring Meeting Notes
Best Western-Park Oasis, Mauston, WI
Meeting called to order at 8:46am at Best Western-Park Oasis, Mauston, WI
Reading of the Mission Statement – Sam Vandenberg
Roll Call – 24 people attending
Officers/Board Members Present :
President – Sam Vandenberg; Region A Vice President – Arnie Miller; Region A Vice President – Bev Miller; Region B Vice President – Orlin Clark; Region C Vice President – Helen Wagner; Region C Asst. Vice President – Gil Wagner; Secretary – Jan Kasper; State Director – Luana Schneider
Borderline 4×4 Trailseekers – 4 Lakes 4-Wheelers Inc – River City 4-Wheelers – Weekend 4-Wheelers – 4×4 Forever Ltd – Trailgators 4-Wheelers Inc. – Twin City Bushwackers
- Secretary’s Report – accepted as printed
- Treasurer’s Report – accepted as printed
- Guests – David Bub
- Pipeline – Some have heard that there is a group planning a clean-up.
- Web Page – PayPal has been set-up for Frontenac Farms Registration.
- C.O.R.P. – Nothing new, waiting for the ROA to finalize.
- T.C. – see State Director Notes – Next Meeting 4/26, see website for details
- United Four Wheel Drive Assn – See State Director Notes – Looking for articles
- Registration/Sticker/Decal Program – Discussed with RL4WD Presentation
- Motorized Recreation Area – See State Director Notes
- Trail Specifications – Discussed with RL4WD Presentation
- MW4WDA – Insurance costs dropped because there are 10 clubs
- WOHVA – GNTR will be August 3 to August 5 at Apple Valley Farms.
- Membership – nothing new, send prospective club info to Helen.
- Rally – new event this year at Frontenac Farms weekend of June 16th
- ROA – Cameron Bump discussed ROA developments so far
- RL4WD (Road Legal 4-Wheel Drive Coalition) –
Regional Vice Presidents Reports:
- Arnie Miller – On 3/17 Borderline 4X4 Trailseekers served lunch at the Veterans Home in Hastings, MN. There was also a Veterans Run held in October and all proceeds went to the Veterans Home.
- Orlin Clark – nothing new
- Helen Wagner – Not W4WDA, but in the region, Titletown Jeepers held their annual Toys for Tots ride. 4×4 Forever had a booth the N.E. Wisconsin Motorama in Green Bay, good turn out, lots of discussion with attendees. 4×4 Forever will have a Meet & Greet in Neenah, WI on Saturday May 19th. 4×4 Forever is currently selling calendar raffle tickets and is planning a trip to the Rubicon Trail in August (anyone interested, see any 4×4 Forever member.
- Vehicle Modification Bill – SEMA bill – Nothing new
- How to attract people that use social media – W4WDA will continue to post on FB and other social media to stay visible. It was noted that internet clubs are not recognized by the state unless incorporated.
- Huston MN off road park – hard to get any information, still going but resolving issues.
- Event at Frontenac Farms – weekend of June 16-17 – Flyer and registration information is on the W4WDA website and facebook page.
- Fall 2018 Meeting – October 19-21, 2018 at Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center in Baraboo. Rooms $79 per night. Call for reservation 800-648-4765
- Winter Meeting 2019 – January 12, 2019 at Hidden Waters, Waupaca, WI
- W4WDA t-shirts – now available – send order with payment to Mary Hoernke
- Spring 2019 Convention – Needs Host Club and Location
- Review Assistant VP Position – some discussion – will review in Fall
- 4 Lakes 4-Wheelers, Inc. will have another off-road clinic on May 12th. No cost to attend. See Luana for more details, location. Etc.
- President – Helen Wagner nominated (accepted)
- Region B VP – Jan Smith nominated (Orlin to check with Jan for acceptance)
Region A Asst VP – Bev Miller nominated (accepted)
- Region C Asst VP – Gil Wagner nominated (accepted)
- Secretary – Jan Kasper nominated (accepted)
- Treasurer – Mary Hoernke nominated (accepted)
Spring Convention/Annual Meeting
April 13-15, 2018
Hosted by W4WDA (Held in conjunction with WOHVA)
This years convention will be held at the Best Western Park Oasis Inn.
1006 State Rd. 82 East
Mauston, WI 53948
Rooms are $89.99+tax per night, Reference Off Road Group for the block.
Room block will be held until March 30, 2018.
Weekend Agenda (subject to change)
6:00 – ? Hospitality
8:30 – 9:00 W4WDA Board meeting
9:00 – 11:00 W4WDA General meeting
1:15 – 2:15 ROA update with Cameron Bump
2:30 – 3:30 RL4WD presentation
3:45 – 5:00 WOHVA Membership meeting
6:00 – ? Dinner (Buffet with chicken and pork, salad, potatoes and veggies. Please RSVP below)with entertainment to follow
8:30 – 9:00 MW4WDA Board meeting
9:00 – 11:00 MW4WDA Membership meeting
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Dinner Registration Number Attending Total $
Adults (ages 13 and up) $19.00 each adults:______ _________
Child (ages 5 – 12) $9.00 each child :______ _________
4 and Under – Free under 4:______ _________
Please return this portion with payment to Mary Hoernke by April 2, 2018.
203 Gruenwald Ave
Neenah, WI 54956-2040
FUN ON THE FARM…
JOIN WISCONSIN 4-WHEEL DRIVE ASSOCIATION FOR SOME FUN ON THE FARM…
WHEN: JUNE 15-17th, 2018 (Registration open 4:00pm Friday June 15th, Trail rides/Wheeling Saturday June 16th, park open for registered participants on Sunday the 17th)
WHERE: FRONTINAC FARMS, RED WING MN https://www.facebook.com/frontenacoffroad
REGISTER at on our Store Page.
$50.00 per Vehicle, $5.00 per passenger, $25.00 Camping for the weekend, Tents free
You’ll want to HURRY… Event limited to only 100 4×4 vehicles (NO ATV/UTVs allowed)